Monday 9 September 2013

Plus Size OOTD: Day at the beach.

Hello Beautifuls.

It seems like it's been forever since I've blogged and I've missed it so much! Thought that I'd start with an OOTD. 


Now I have a new laptop I will be able to blog a lot more often and I'm excited about that. 

Anyways, I had a good day out on Saturday, 7th September and took some pictures of what I wore, obviously.. Otherwise it wouldn't be an OOTD. 




The top and jeans were both from Newlook, the top was arounf £15 and the jeans were on sale for £8. I also wore cross earrings that cost me £3 in asda. 

My makeup was pretty neutral, my hair was a mess, I wore converse on my feet and a help the heroes bracelet on my arm. 

It's quite boyish, but I loved it. I felt comfortable in it and the shirt also comes in red which I really must buy. 

Hope you enjoyed my OOTD, feels good to be back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment