Wednesday, 4 April 2012

My Top 5 favourite lipsticks.

Hello Beautifuls,


As you can see by the title I'm writing a post about my top 5 favourite lipsticks. I picked these colours because I love the way they look on my lips, and they are usually the ones I choose to wear whenever I wear lipstick. They vary in price, but not too expensive, in my opinion. I just want to apologise now for the picture quality. I don't have a great camera. Hope you enjoy.. :)


5



This lipstick is called pink blush and it's by Rimmel London, it's one of their lasting finish lipsticks. I think it's a perfect colour for spring and looks really pretty. It retails at around £4.49, Good price, good lipstick. 

4


This is a natural collection, Moisture shine lipstick called Rose Petal. They only sell this brand in boots, I like the packaging, it looks more like a lip balm on the outside instead of a lipstick. I love the colour, but most of all I love the price. It retails at £1.99 and it's usually 3 for 2, so you can get three lipsticks for £3.98. It feels soft and creamy on lips and it doesn't dry out. 

3


This one is another Rimmel London lasting finish lipstick in colour Indulgence. The colour is alot brighter then the lip swatch shows, and I love it for the summer especially. It's nice, bright and looks great with darker colours on eyes, you could use it instead of a red  for a pin up look with a twist and it still looks great. Retails for £4.49. 

2



This is Ruby Tuesday by Maxfactor, I love the name! The packaging is pretty nice, and I don't know if you can see it but there is the MaxFactor "X" on the actual lipstick. I love wearing this and wore it for a christmas party last year and it lasted for two hours before I topped it up, bare in mind I had been drinking all night and eating. £7.99 in Boots, I'm not sure about anywhere else but I'm sure it should be the same everywhere. Again, it's alot redder then it looks in the lip swatch! 

1



My absolute number 1, is Brave by MAC. I love this colour, it's a perfect nude sort of colour, It's a little darker then the picture but despite it's name, it's not a bold or daring colour. Just very pretty. It retails at £13.50, which isn't too bad in my opinion, it's a little expensive compared to the natural collection lipsticks, but it is better quality and longer lasting. This is my favourite buy of the year so far. 

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. I am loving pinks and corals this season. Great post! I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you are having a great week!

    -Heidi Harlequin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Want to know your blog? Have more contact?
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world!
    If you are open in the field of communication, it is you open new horizons that you know every day!
    There are other countries, people who share the same passions as you.
    I invite you to visit Blogspot Directory
    This blog is not personal! It is for everyone!
    Us to share the different passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking, sewing, photos, poetry, and so be able to find in countries other people with similar passions.
    I think this community is also of interest to you and your friends.
    Come on site, enter your blog url and the url please your friends
    Have a great day with the hope that you come join us.
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! just started following :)
    i love the indulgence lip stick color!

    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete