I know that it's been ages since I posted a seven deadly sins look. Almost THREE months to be exact! As you can see by the title, today I did greed/avarice. While I enjoyed creating this look, the glitter is taking forever to get off, it's everywhere. I used my iPhone to take pictures so I hope that the quality is ok.
If you happened to have seen my other blog posts on the seven deadly sins series, you'll know that I always use these pictures I found on google as inspiration for the make-up look I create.
Please ignore the fact that I'm wearing pyjamas.
Products I used
-Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory
- Garnier anti dark circles roll on concealer.
-Collection pressed powder.
-Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown.
-MUA blusher in English Rose.
-NYX jumbo pencil in milk. (not pictured)
-MUA dusk till dawn palette, the first eyeshadow on the left, bottom row. I applied this all over my lid, it's a gorgeous gold and looks amazing.
- Sleek Au naturel palette. I applied second shadow on the bottom row in crease and winged it out, I also applied on lower lash line. Then I applied the third shadow in crease and blended.
- Maybelline Gel liner in black was applied to water line.
- Then of course I curled my lashes!
- Mascara is from boots, 17 range. Ultimate length. I find it's not a clumpy mascara.
Then using lash glue I applied gold body glitter on my face.
-On my lips I applied A rimmel lipstick from the Kate Moss range called Rosette.
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!