I was meant to blog last night, but I was so tired I just fell asleep! So here it is.. I was going to do another seven deadly sins look but I felt like doing something bright and colourful. I mean, if you live in the U.K you'll notice that we're not exactly having the best weather here, it's been feeling more like October. So, I thought I'd brighten up my day and my blog by doing this look. I don't have a specific name for it, but here are the pictures:
I apologise for the picture quality, my camera is getting old, bless him. :)
- Rimmel wake me up foundation, blended with my sigma f82 round top kabuki.
-Loreal true match concealer
-Sleek contour kit, in light.
-The bright pink blush from my NYX palette.
- NYX jumbo pencil in milk.
- A yellow eyeshadow, I just used one from a palette with 120 shadows in.
- A pink from the sleek good girl palette, Think it's called lollipop. Not sure.
- A dark blue from the bad girl palette, again not sure of name but they're circled.
- Blue from my NYX palette to blend out the dark blue a little.
- A white from the bad girl palette to highlight.
- Maybelline gel liner for water line.
- Loreal perfect slim liner for upper lash line.
- 17 Ultimate length mascara and Loreal volume million lashes.
- Collection 2000 cream puff in cotton candy.
- Limited edition Barry M lipgloss. (Smells so good that I could eat it, seriously.)
Thank you for reading, hope you like this look and I'll be blogging soon with the rest of the seven deadly sins looks.