Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Yellow, Pink and Blue cut crease.

Hello Beautifuls,

I was meant to blog last night, but I was so tired I just fell asleep! So here it is.. I was going to do another seven deadly sins look but I felt like doing something bright and colourful. I mean, if you live in the U.K you'll notice that we're not exactly having the best weather here, it's been feeling more like October. So, I thought I'd brighten up my day and my blog by doing this look. I don't have a specific name for it, but here are the pictures:







I apologise for the picture quality, my camera is getting old, bless him. :)

Face:


- Rimmel wake me up foundation, blended with my sigma f82 round top kabuki.
-Loreal true match concealer
-Sleek contour kit, in light. 
-The bright pink blush from my NYX palette. 

Eyes:

- NYX jumbo pencil in milk. 
- A yellow eyeshadow, I just used one from a palette with 120 shadows in.
- A pink from the sleek good girl palette, Think it's called lollipop. Not sure. 
- A dark blue from the bad girl palette, again not sure of name but they're circled. 
- Blue from my NYX palette to blend out the dark blue a little. 
- A white from the bad girl palette to highlight. 
- Maybelline gel liner for water line. 
- Loreal perfect slim liner for upper lash line. 
- 17 Ultimate length mascara and Loreal volume million lashes. 

Lips:


- Collection 2000 cream puff in cotton candy.
- Limited edition Barry M lipgloss. (Smells so good that I could eat it, seriously.)

Thank you for reading, hope you like this look and I'll be blogging soon with the rest of the seven deadly sins looks. 




6 comments:

  1. oooh lovely eye make up, very summery! :)

    Now following!

    Looking forward to your next post! :)

    Please check out my blog if you can,

    Thank you :D

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye color!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow love it so much. I don't have enough patient to do this haha!

    Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

    ReplyDelete