Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Seven Deadly Sins: Envy.

Hello Beautifuls,


As you can see by the title this is the next look in my seven deadly sins series! I've been meaning to do it for a while but because I'm moving out, I stupidly packed half of my make up away and just had the sleek au naturel palette out. So, while I was bored last night, I rummaged through my boxes and got it out and created this look. Ok, so here is the picture I took inspiration from: 




This was one of my favourite looks I've done in this series so far. 


 Me trying my best to look envious! Oh dear.



The products I used to create this look:


Face:




- LO'real paris infallible foundation in porcelain.
- LO'real paris true match concealer.
- Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown.
- MUA blusher in English Rose.


Eyes:



-NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk. (Forgot to put in picture.)
-Sleek original palette.
- Rimmel mono eyeshadow in Envy.
- LO'real paris perfect slim liner. (also forgot to put in picture.)
- Maybelline gel liner on water line.
- Rimmel lash accelerator mascara. (Another one I forgot.)




And for my Lips I just used a miss sporty black lipstick, which isn't really that great! Then I stuck little green crystals on the inner corner of my eyes and two little plastic roses on my cheek.


What look should I do next? Let me know! 







11 comments:

  1. OH WOW! this look and idea is awesome! very dark and it kinda reminds me of slytherin from harry potter XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive been looking for The MUA blusher in English Rose for ages now and for some reason cant find it anywhere. where did you get yours?
    We followed
    check our blog out :D
    http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got mine in a superdrug in Brighton but they are in stock online, not sure how much MUA charge for delivery though because I've not bought anything on the online shop x

      Delete
  4. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how this look came out!!!! its the perfect smokey eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! The blusher from MUA and the Sleek palette are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing ,great Work!
    Beautiful Blog ,could we follow each other? :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful - nice blending work. I can never achieve something so nice. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, such a cool blog you have here :)
    this make up looks beautiful, congrats :)
    i am following you
    maybe we can follow each other
    xx
    http://theothersideofwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete