Friday, 25 May 2012

Face of the Day: Vampy Days.

Hello Beautifuls,

Hope everyone has been enjoying the weather in the U.K lately! I have, but very grateful for the breeze in London today.. Felt good. As I got out of bed this morning, I looked at the blue sky and wondered what I was going to do with my make-up, debating between a summery look, (which I've been doing alot lately and decided that I'm getting pretty bored with it.) or a dark look. I decided to go for dark, as you can see by the pictures and the title and was very much inspired by my earrings I wore today. 





I used a tinted moisturiser today, it's too hot for heavy foundation and just concealed my dark circles. I used MUA dusk til dawn pallete, which I love and for £3, it's a bargain. On my lips I used MaxFactor infinity lip tint in Royal Plum, to me it's more of a darkish red then purple so it's perfect for those days when you feel like vamping it up. 

So that's about it apart from my usual maybelline gel liner, LO'real Paris perfect slim pen liner and volume million lashes also by LO'real. 

P.S. I haven't stopped doing the seven deadly sins make-up looks, things have just been slightly hectic at home what with moving and so on... So please just bare with me. 


7 comments:

  1. You're GORGEOUS!! I love your makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look - cool necklace too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I never take the necklace off.. It's my favourite piece of jewellery. :) x

      Delete
  3. Nice blog and posts
    visit my blog LOYFLY

    ReplyDelete