Sunday, 22 April 2012

Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath

Hello Beautifuls,


As you can see by the title this is going to be the next look in my Seven Deadly sins blog series. I woke up this morning, looked at the gloomy weather, ( I actually love it when it's all rainy and cloudy outside) and I planned on having a lazy day. Then at 6pm boredom kicked in and I decided to do this makeup look because I wanted to post a blogpost earlier but thought I'd save it for this. 


This look is a lot more dramatic then the gluttony look but I like it a lot and it would be good for halloween.




So this is the larger picture of the seven I posted on my gluttony look, Click here for gluttony look. 






And these are the products I used:


Face:




-Rimmel london match perfection foundation. 
-LO'real paris true match concealer.
-Collection 2000 pressed powder. 
-Sleek contour kit.
-I used the red from my coastal scents palette as blush. 


Eyes:


-Maybelline gel liner for waterline and everything else.
-Body shop mascara, and of course I curled my lashes. 


Lips


-Maxfactor: Ruby Tuesday.
- I outlined my lips a little with Miss Sporty lipstick in black. 


I stuck red rhinestones on my face with eyelash glue, you don't have to use just red, you can mix them with black rhinestones. I ran out of black ones but I think the red looks good and I'm happy with the way it turned out considering I never intended on doing a look today. Anyway, I hope you like it. Thank you for reading!!



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love it :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. so creative! love it

    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! Your make up is gorgeous!!!

    http://beautystr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete