Thursday, 19 April 2012

Seven deadly Sins: Gluttony.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3433290/itsmisskarlee?claim=bhpu5g7rtvf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello Beautifuls,

Sorry I've been a little quiet, just been busy. So today I was thinking about doing a little make-up series for my blog, and I had all different ideas. In the end I thought I'd go with the Seven deadly sins, I thought it would be fun to do. 


So, the first make-up look I decided to do was:


Gluttony

I used this picture I found on google and did my own interpretation of gluttony using the picture above as inspiration for the look. 




Click here to see my WrathEnvy Greed and Sloth Looks!  

Without the crystals, it's a very wearable look. I didn't feel the need for a dramatic eye, just bigger looking eyes. I really enjoyed doing this look and can't wait to do the other six. So let's get on to the products.

Face

  • Revlon photoready foundation.
  • Bourjois Paris healthy mix concealer. 
  •  Benefit high beam
  • Collection 2000 pressed powder. 
Eyes




  • Nyx Jumbo pencil in milk for base and waterline.
  • Mua eyeshadow in shade 2 for inner corner and lashline
  • Sleek Good girl palette: Lychee all over lid, Meringue on outer corner.
  • Sleek Chaos palette, a matte white shade for eyebrow highlight.
  • LO'real paris super slim perfect liner in black. Upper lashline. 
  • LO'real volume million lashes mascara. 
Cheeks



  • Mua blusher, shade 2
  • Light pink and darker pink crystals applied with lash glue.
Lips


  • Collection 2000 cream puff in cotton candy.
That's it for the products, hope you enjoy it and I just want to quickly thank all my new followers on here, I'm so excited that I am 10 away from 100! :)


6 comments:

  1. Great Idea! I wait for the other Looks :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It <3
    http://www.iRachxXx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty! I'm not sure if you saw the hunger games but it reminds me of when she has a the little red rhinestones on her shoulder to match her red dress! Anyway, super cute and thanks for following me! Of course I'm following back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't seen hunger games, I've not even read the books :( Though they've been highly recommended. Thanks for the lovely comment hunni :) x

      Delete
  4. i love the white liner it pop out your beautiful eyes ;-) Im your new follower hope you visit mine and follow too. xx

    ReplyDelete