Sorry I've been a little quiet, just been busy. So today I was thinking about doing a little make-up series for my blog, and I had all different ideas. In the end I thought I'd go with the Seven deadly sins, I thought it would be fun to do.
So, the first make-up look I decided to do was:
I used this picture I found on google and did my own interpretation of gluttony using the picture above as inspiration for the look.
Without the crystals, it's a very wearable look. I didn't feel the need for a dramatic eye, just bigger looking eyes. I really enjoyed doing this look and can't wait to do the other six. So let's get on to the products.
- Revlon photoready foundation.
- Bourjois Paris healthy mix concealer.
- Benefit high beam
- Collection 2000 pressed powder.
- Nyx Jumbo pencil in milk for base and waterline.
- Mua eyeshadow in shade 2 for inner corner and lashline
- Sleek Good girl palette: Lychee all over lid, Meringue on outer corner.
- Sleek Chaos palette, a matte white shade for eyebrow highlight.
- LO'real paris super slim perfect liner in black. Upper lashline.
- LO'real volume million lashes mascara.
- Mua blusher, shade 2
- Light pink and darker pink crystals applied with lash glue.
- Collection 2000 cream puff in cotton candy.
That's it for the products, hope you enjoy it and I just want to quickly thank all my new followers on here, I'm so excited that I am 10 away from 100! :)