Thursday, 12 April 2012

Look of the Night!..

Hello Beautifuls, 


This is the first blog post I've done of this kind because, well last night is the first night that I've actually been out for a while. I didn't go anywhere fancy, just out for a bite to eat with my girlfriend and some family members. Overall, I had a really nice night and enjoyed myself and thought I'd show you what I wore, clothes and make-up. It's a plus size look because I do have a curvier figure, as you can see by the pictures and I love doing these sort of things, so I'm sure I'll be posting many more of my looks. 


 Me and family member!
 My makeup.

 My clothes. Cardigan: very.com Top: Newlook Black Jeans: New look

.
 My boots I wore, not sure where from, these were a gift. 

Metallic 4 life- OPI

For my hair, I didn't style it, it's natural so probably looks a bit messy. Just done a french braid at the front of my hair. 

Makeup:
Face: Revlon, photo ready foundation. Shade Vanilla. 
Lo'Real Paris, true match concealer. 
Collection 2000 pressed powder in Ivory. 
Mua Mosaic blush in English Rose. 

Eyes: Nyx Jumbo pencil in milk. 
Mua palette: Dusk til' dawn. 
Sleek Palette: Au Naturel. 
LO'real Paris super slim felt pen liner: Extreme Black.
Maybelline studio gel liner in black. (waterline)
Rimmel lash accelerator mascara.

Lips: Natural collection moisture shine lipstick in rose petal.

I've already said what's on my nails under the picture but honestly, the picture doesn't do it any justice. Metallic 4 life is completely gorgeous and I love it. I've got three coats on my nails and some top coat by barry m, but the amount of glitter in this nail polish is just amazing and I recommend it! 


3 comments:

  1. I love your eye make-up!!! I wish I was as good as you! BTW I love your blog. Just followed you! Care for a follow back? Let's keep in touch! I want to learn more from you :)


    www.creativecapricebyeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie! check out my blog CurlyGirlBeauty i gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look, especially the boots!
    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete