Friday, 2 March 2012

Cut Crease Face of the Day.

Hello Beautifuls,


Spent today practising cut crease makeup because it's not something I've really tried to do until today. I was feeling dramatic though and because I can't really film tutorials at the moment then I thought I might as well start blogging my make up looks I do, it's a pretty cheap look too, using my MUA professional palette in dusk til dawn which was only £3 in superdrug. Usually they are £4 but I'm not sure if it was a special offer or something. Here are the pictures:







Eyes: MUA dusk till dawn palette, the gold colour, sparkly black, dark purple and light purple.
For highlight on eyes I used bow from sleek palette.
LO'real paris perfect slim liquid liner for upper lashline.
Maybelline studio gel liner for water line. 
#38 red cherry lashes.
My usual LO'real paris mascara I always use in other ones! :)


Cheeks: MUA mosaic blush in english rose.


Lips: Brave by M.A.C 


Hope you like the look, sorry the eyeshadows aren't named but if you have the dusk til dawn palette then I'm sure you know what ones I mean. 


Thanks for reading beautifuls! 



3 comments:

  1. Sssooo gorgeous!

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, I can never get my eyes like this properly. Love that you used an MUA palette, I have the heaven and earth one and I think it's fantastic value for money xxxx

    ReplyDelete