Sunday, 25 March 2012

10 things I want to do before I die.

Hello Beautifuls,


When I was 17, I made a list. "10 things I want to do before I die". I haven't completed anything on that list yet, partly because the list is in one of my old diaries and I forgot about it. How much of you actually think about things you want to do or achieve before you die? 


I have, I don't give much thought to how I'd want to die. When it happens, it happens. I just would like to live my life each day as it comes. Live my life to the fullest, and it's sligh
tly annoyed me that I haven't done any of these things yet considering the list was wrote down FIVE years ago! 


1. Go shopping in New York.- It's something I've always wanted to do, when I see pictures of New York, or I see it in movies it looks amazing! I'd just love to go there and shop and shop and shop! 


2. Picnic under the stars.- Ok, this one may sound easy, but so far, for whatever reason I've not managed it. When the weather gets warmer this is something I definitely want to do.  


3.Learn another language.- I'd love to be able to speak a different language. Itallian maybe or Spanish, or maybe even french. 


4. Learn to surf.- This one is obvious, surfing just looks so fun. I love the ocean so having a hobby where I'd get to spend loads of time in the sea would be perfect! 


5. Dance in a fountain.- Again, everytime I see this in movies it looks FUN!!


6. Ride a horse along a beach.- Ok, so I'd have to learn how to ride a horse first, but when I was on holiday once, I saw a girl riding her horse along the beach and she just looked so happy and I just want to know what it feels like to ride a horse along a beach. 


7. Visit at least 10 different countries.- I'd love to go to all different countries, seeing the culture and the people. It's so interesting to see how other place differ from yours. 


8. Sky dive. - How amazing would it be to fly? Yep, it would and I know you are actually falling, but I'd still love to do it. 


9. Ride in a gondola, in venice.- Of course it would be in Venice. Where else would you want to ride in a Gondola? They're just so romantic and I LOVE romance. 


10. See in England win the world cup.- This one, I have no control over, but I'd really love to see it before I die. 




Well, that's my list. What do you want to do before you die? I know that I intend to do all of these, maybe except the last one. England can be a bit rubbish when it comes to football but fingers crossed for 2014! 



No comments:

Post a Comment