Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Valentines Makeup Look!

Hello Beautifuls,


Thought I'd show you the Valentines look that I filmed for my youtube channel. I think it's cute, soft and girly. Let me know what you think, or go and check out the video on my channel.. I have a little youtube button thingy on this side of my blog -> Ok, so pictures:





 Products I Used:


Eyes:

  1. NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk.
  2. MUA eyeshadow in shade 2 as inner corner highlight and brow bone.
  3. Sleek, Oh so special palette. Organza all over lid.
  4. Oh so special Gateau on outer half of lid.
  5. Oh so special, Ribbon near outer V.
  6. Oh so special, Celebrate on crease and lashline.
  7. Oh so special, Bow. On top or MUA highlight shade on brow bone.
  8. LOreal Paris super slim pen liner.
  9. Maybelline Gel liner for tight lining. 
  10. NYX jumbo pencil in milk on waterline. 
  11. Rimmel lash accelerator mascara.
Cheeks:
  1. Collection 2000 blush in bashful.
Lips:
  1. Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in pink blush. 

Hope you like the look! I think it's a pretty look for Valentines. Leave some feed back.

                               Karlee Valentine x

2 comments: