Thursday, 23 February 2012

L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim Eyeliner.

Hello Beautifuls,


Quick blog post about my favourite liquid eyeliner I've ever owned.. I've had it for about a month and a half now and it cost me £5.49 from superdrug. I wasn't going to buy it, I was going to buy a sleek blush but I needed one because my eyeko eyeliner pen was rubbish! It worked fine at first then after a few weeks it seemed to drag across my eye instead of glide and it wasn't an intense black anymore. 







Excuse the last picture, no make up at all and been crying. Over Emotional at the moment! :/


PROS

  • Intensely black.
  • Very precise.
  • Good value for money. 
  • Creates thin lines as well as thick just as easy.
  • Very easy to apply.
  • Guides on to the lid nice and smooth. 
CONS

I have yet to find anything bad about this product and after a month and half I'm not sure I will find something wrong with it. Like I said before, it's far better then my Eyeko eyeliner and better value for money. I am completely in love with this product and to be honest I have no idea what I'd do without it. 

Thanks for reading beautifuls.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Karlee, lovely blog! the eyeliner looks great, i have yet to learnt how to use liquid eyeliner. I get nervous and end up looking really messy.

    ReplyDelete