Friday, 3 February 2012

Jessie J- Domino Inspired look!

Hello Beautifuls,


Today I filmed a look inspired by Jessie J and I hope you like it. I'm not in anyway saying I look like her because I clearly don't, but I just really liked the makeup look that she was wearing so decided to attempt to re-create it. 



So this is the look that inspired me, I just thought it was really pretty. This is my re- creation:







For my eyes I used NYX jumbo pencil in milk, sleek original and storm palettes, eyeko liquid eyeliner, maybelline gel liner and LOreal paris volume million lashes mascara.

On my cheeks I used collection 2000 mosaic bronzer.

On my lips, E.L.F lipstain in heartbreaker.

If you want to watch this look on youtube then check out my video, the video will be up shortly. www.youtube.com/itsmisskarlee

                     Karlee Valentine x

No comments:

Post a Comment