Friday, 24 February 2012

Face of the Day- Purple pop.

Hello Beautifuls,


Face of the day like I promised on twitter so if you are following me you'll know, but if you're not then stop by and follow. :)


Hope you're all doing well and I just want to say thank you to the people that have followed me on here and been taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Thank you so much! 


Anyway, thought I'd name this look purple pop and you'll see why when you look at the pictures. I'm using a new liquid liner that I got a few days ago, not had it long enough to form an opinion but I am loving the colour of it. 






Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality but you get the idea. I'm probably going to film this as a tutorial so I'm not going to go in to too much detail on what I used but I applied my usual NYX jumbo pencil base. Then used my sleek au naturel palette, the purple liner is by bourjois paris and it's called violet laser, liner clubbing or clubbing liner.. I can't remember which way round. 


On my cheeks I just used collection 2000 blush in bashful and on my lips I used E.L.F lipstick in Gypsy. 


I think this is a nice look if you love to wear neutral colours on your lids but fancy a pop of colour and it will work with any colour liner you have, you don't just need to use purple. Anyway beautifuls, my food has arrived! Chinese. Nom. Thanks for reading. 



3 comments:

  1. WOW! this looks wonderful!!




    ----------------
    Can you be an angel and read my latest blogpost and help me? i am totally lost..! http://xcath.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-need-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete