Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Being sick..

Hello Beautifuls,


Just a quick blog post.. Been really ill so haven't been able to film or blog! I've missed it though and I did do a makeup look for making you look less sick then you actually feel but I've lost the pictures for it so I guess I'm just going to have to wait until I'm sick again. Hopefully that won't be too soon because on Sunday I'm going away for a few nights, I need a break from home so I'm excited. 


If you want to look at the makeup I'm taking with me though there is a video on my channel, what's in my makeup bag video and I just show what I'm taking. I've been so excited I've had my makeup bag packed for weeks but I switched sleek oh so special palette for the au naturel palette. 


I might post a FOTD tomorrow if I do makeup that's worth blogging about. Also check out my channel to see what I wore on Valentines, it was my first ever OOTN, I was always worried before about doing them because I was concious about my body but I just thought oh well, it's my body.. I enjoyed it so hopefully I'll be doing more! 


Thanks for reading beautifuls, sorry it's a boring post. 



1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better :)

    I followed your blog from your beautylish post. Want to trade? girliereview.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    indie

    ReplyDelete