Monday, 23 January 2012

Face Of The Day.

Hello Beautifuls,


Thought I'd show you my make-up that I wore today because I really like it. Especially the lips, I love wearing red on my lips but I do think that sometimes it takes a certain amount of confidence to wear it, so I wouldn't wear it every single day but for when I'm feeling a bit more confident then usual.. Why not? 










Please ignore my hair, it's a mess. The products I used for this look were: 




  • Revlon Photo-ready foundation. Shade: Vanilla
  • LOreal Paris true match concealer
  • Collection 2000 powder in Ivory
  • On lids: Sleek Au Naturel Palette. All over lid: Taupe, Crease: Conker, Outer V: Noir
  • Maybelline studio Gel liner on waterline and upper lash line.
  • Mascara: LOreal paris volume million lashes luminizer for green eyes.
  • MUA blush in shade 5 for cheeks
  • Ruby Tuesday by Maxfactor on Lips


That's it for products, it's just a brown smokey sort of eye with bold lips, nothing too colourful but I hope you liked it anyway.


                         Karlee Valentine x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous make-up! i love it
    xoxo
    http://lisasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete